Wealth Preservation should be an important element of any financial planning exercise.
This course offers you the opportunity to consider preserving the wealth that you have built up over your lifetime (in most instances this may be your family home). This ensures where, when and to whom your assets will pass to on your death.
This seminar will be invaluable to anyone with assets that they wish to protect.
The Wealth Preservation seminar includes the following topics:-
- What do we mean by Wealth Preservation?
- Why should we protect our assets?
- The use of Wills, Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- The threats that may stop wealth passing to our family
- What we should be doing right NOW?