Do you fully understand the financial matters and issues that can affect you, now and in the future?
This course will give you a good understanding of the financial matters that are relevant to you and your current situation.
It will help to put you firmly in control of your financial situation, in a position that gives you both clarity and confidence to act in your own best interests.
Whether you have recently started work or you are in mid-career, this course will help you understand how to manage your finances now and set things up for later life.
It includes the following topics:
- Creating a financial strategy
- Pensions and planning for later life
- Should you save or invest?
- Borrowing and credit
- The taxation system in the UK
- Wealth preservation, including the use of Wills, Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Where to seek the correct financial advice
Contact Oak Tree to find out more about this financial training.
Request a call back.
We don’t want to miss you, so please allow us get in touch with you when you make an enquiry.