Sound financial awareness also means looking at protecting the assets you have built up. Wealth Preservation is an essential element in financial planning.
This course looks at aspects of wealth preservation and why it is important to ensure the assets you have, such as your home, are passed on to the right people after your death.
Anyone interested in wealth preservation can benefit from this course.
It covers the following:
- What wealth preservation means
- Why you should protect your assets
- Wills, Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Risks and threats preventing wealth passing to your family
- What you should be doing about wealth protection to preservation immediately
- Where to seek the correct legal advice
Contact Oak Tree to find out more about financial training.
Request a call back.
We don’t want to miss you, so please allow us get in touch with you when you make an enquiry.